Slow Update on the Upgrades Page
This week i've been focusing on debugging the game and sorting out purchasing icons and the icons menu remembering what has been bought. It doesn't seem to be working well and only reads the first and second icons but not the rest, which is big problem. It saves the games progress but doesn't display it accurately. Because I've spent too long trying to figure out how to change text and display the right button, I decided to re-design the purchase page so it's a lot easier to write the code and create a coloured background that indicates whether that icon is active.
During my brain breaks from coding I also edited the Power up info page. Based on feedback I was told the previous page was difficult to understand.